Food Menus

April menus for both in-person and pick-up and delivery are listed below

Meal Pick up times are from 10am - 1pm!!

Oak Courts and Newton Pick-up sites will close on March 27th. Greenfield Middle School & Greenfield High School Pick-up sites will remain open.

We plan to continue to offer home delivery for the remainder of the school year at this time.

For home delivery requests please click on the link below to download, print, and fill out a request form. You may mail your form to 195 Federal Street, Suite 100, attn food service, Greenfield MA 01301, or scan and email it to or

Click here to download the most updated home delivery request form

We have THREE important announcements for the 2020/2021 school year! Menus are below.

Please see the letters below about CEP expansion and extension of FREE meals for youth aged 18 and under

Click here to download the Summer Food Service Extension Announcement

CEP Expansion Announcement

Click here to download the CEP expansion letter for the 2020/2021 school year

Food Service Job Openings



April 2021 In-person Menu

April 2021 In-Person Menu

Click here to download the in-person April 2021 menu

April 2021 Pick-up & Home Delivery Menu

April 2021 Pick-up and Delivery Menu

Click here to download the April 2021 pick up and delivery menu

Frequently Asked Questions Are Posted Here

Information about Activating Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Cards is included below


Information about P-EBT Card Activation


The following information is from the  Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) with families:


How to Activate (PIN) a P-EBT Card

You will need the letter DTA sent you in the mail to activate the card. If you lost the letter or never received one, you can fill out this form


The Massachusetts EBT vendor was not able to change the automated prompts you hear when you call to PIN a card, and unfortunately,

some of the automated instructions are inaccurate for P-EBT cards. Instead, please follow the steps below:


Call the EBT card phone number on the back of your P-EBT card: 800-997-2555.


Enter your P-EBT card number (it is an 18-digit number).


You will then be prompted incorrectly to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number. Do not enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. 

For the P-EBT cards, you must enter the last four digits of your child's case number that was provided on the DTA letter you received in the mail.


Then enter your child's date of birth using a two-digit month, two-digit day, and four-digit year (example: 04/06/2005).


For more information, visit: Questions? Call Project Bread's FoodSource Hotline at 800-645-8333




Menu Information

Menus can be accessed from the drop down menu listed by school.

Dear Parent / Guardian,

Children need healthy meals to learn. Greenfield Public Schools offers a healthy meal every school day! Breakfast is free at all schools!

School lunch prices for the 2019-2020 school year will be:

Pre-K  $0

Gr. K-3rd - Four Corners Elementary School - $2.75 - Newton Elementary and Federal Street - $0

Gr. 4th-7th $ 3.00

Gr. 8th-12th $3.25

Ala Carte snacks are only sold at Greenfield High School

Please note that milk is included with the meal, but students may purchase milk separately for $0.60

We encourage you to file an application for free or reduced meals.

We cannot approve an application that is not complete, and the parent is responsible for any charges incurred prior to the application being approved. Return the application to your child’s school as soon as possible. Approval of an application will become effective on the date that the application is received in the school cafeteria.

Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:

Who can get free or reduced meals?

Children in households getting Food Stamps or TAFN and foster children. Also if your household income is within the limits on the Federal Income Chart, your child may receive free or reduced meals

Will the information be checked?

Yes, we may ask for pro

ly from of of the information that you provided.

If I do not qualify now, may I apply later?

You may apply at any time during the school year, if your household size goes up, your income goes down, or you start receiving Food Stamps, or TAFN. If you lose your job, your children may be able to get free or reduced meals during the time that you are unemployed after you file the application with the school cafeteria.

What if my household size or income changes?

If your children qualify for free or reduced prices based on your income, you must tell us if your household size goes up or down, or if your income goes up by more than $ .50 per month. Call us at 413-772-1334. You may have to fill out another application at this time.

What if I disagree with the school’s decision about my application?

You should talk to school officials. You also may ask for a hearing by calling or writing to: Food and Nutrition Services, Greenfield Public Schools, 195 Federal St. Suite 100, Greenfield, MA 01301, Telephone: 413-772-1334.

If you have any other questions or need help, call 413-772-1334.


Eliza Calkins, Director Food and Nutrition Services

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information

(e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider